SEFD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good day to you visitor, make sure to follow @SEFDPranks on twitter & like /SEFDPranks on facebook! Other than that, we hope that you enjoy your stay! Here is the latest SEFD news:
Links & images are now enabled! You should now be able to post links, images, videos, etc now in all forums, no clue why it was off. If you still have issue with this, please report it.

Toothpaste Tubes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BRIL
Admin

Sugar Cookies : 222
Respect : 3

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm

So this morning I was brushing my teeth in the shower, yeah I am that type of brusher, when I realized that the Crest tub of toothpaste that I have been using, is around 9months old. Now I use the toothpaste all on my own, don't share it with anyone, but never really thought about it, 9 months is about the amount of time that a baby is due, that is a long time. & I am sure this tube still has a few months left in it.

My question to you is, how often do you go through tubes of toothpaste, or do you even use any at all?
Back to top Go down
http://progco.net/sefd

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 am

dont even brush my teeth, dat #crackaddiction
Back to top Go down
listener

listener

Sugar Cookies : 17
Respect : 0

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 am

I brush my teeth every morning an evening, and i share it with my mom, soo, it gets empty very quickly Laughing
Back to top Go down

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:15 am

listener wrote:
I brush my teeth every morning an evening, and i share it with my mom, soo, it gets empty very quickly Laughing
You share your toothbrush with your mum ?
Back to top Go down
listener

listener

Sugar Cookies : 17
Respect : 0

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 am

toothpaste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toothpaste Tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toothpaste Tubes   Toothpaste Tubes Empty

Back to top Go down

Toothpaste Tubes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SEFD Forums :: Irrelevancies :: What's on your mind?-
Jump to: